I designed this site to be a community that represents us, single women who unapologetically live our lives the way we see fit. We are the creators and artists of our lives and this site embraces and celebrates this fact. Society tells us to follow the herd…single women take the road less traveled. This will be an interactive, online platform for us to learn and share our experiences and exchange ideas on a variety of topics such as finances, health, relationships, parenting, etc.
We are strong, resilient, capable, beautiful women who happen to be single. We bend, but we do not break. We have triumphs and tribulations but we endure and come out better for it. This is a community to support and celebrate one another.
This site is for you, for me, for us because well…we rock.
Just My $0.02
I’ve been seeing quite a few posts on social media filled with emotional “rhetorical anxiety” in lieu of the outcome of this election. But here’s something that I think isn’t being considered amongst the consensus: instead of seeing America as having put on a new mask, perhaps it may have just removed one.
- And So It Begins… - November 17, 2016
- To Win the War… - October 14, 2016
- The Reluctance of Many… - October 4, 2016
- Don’t be a Coward - August 22, 2016
- Irreconcilable Differences - August 15, 2016
- Living Authentically - August 10, 2016
- Beautifully Flawed - July 25, 2016
- Dark Places Require Light - July 18, 2016
- Beasts Suppressed - July 11, 2016
- Gun Control: A Minimalist Resolution - July 4, 2016