All my life I’ve always considered the source. Even in my lowest points, I’ve never shamed myself because I know my intentions were genuine. And during those times when I’ve found myself maneuvering through mass confusion (as I anticipate I’ll continue to do), one thing has become abundantly clear.
There’s always been an ‘at odds’ war between those of us who like to think and those that like to merely point, label and place blame. Since I’ve always valued peace of mind, I’d rather go down as a thinker than stand in glorified shame. I’m kinda stubborn that way.
- The Power of Immorality - May 11, 2017
- And So It Begins… - November 17, 2016
- To Win the War… - October 14, 2016
- The Reluctance of Many… - October 4, 2016
- Don’t be a Coward - August 22, 2016